Crucial pieces of information at the beginning:
- Only technical staff bring poles to the site. Should you come with your poles, bring them to the warming-up area at the Arena before your start.
- You must have a ticket to take part in the pole vault competition. You can get one while handing your poles to technical staff at the Arena or by paying a fee for use of poles offered by the Local Organizing Committee.
- No ticket in the call room means no start in the competition.
All the poles offered by Local Organising Committee will be available for athletes on the site.
How to use my own poles for pole vault.
- Come to pole storage (see the maps in the appendix to the Handbook) before your competition.
- Leave your poles there – they will be taken to the competition site by technical staff.
- You will be given a ticket (you can hang it with your accreditation card, so as not to lose it). You have to give it in the Call room before your start! You won’t be allowed to take part in a competition without it!
- After the competition, your poles will be taken to the storage where you should collect them.
- The LOC doesn’t take any responsibility for your poles.
How to rent a pole for pole vault at the Arena.
- Come to TIC (3), which is opposite to the accreditation (1) and confirmation area (2) – see the maps in the appendix to the Handbook.
- Pay PLN 120 (€ 25) in cash for use of LOC poles.
- You’ll get a ticket (you can hang it with your accreditation card, so as not to lose it). You have to give it in the Call room before your start! You won’t be allowed to take part in a competition without it!
- During the competition, you can use any LOC pole you want.